Sleeping Beauty Inspired Gown and Crown

This is Princess Aurora beautiful dress and crown that she uses after she finds out she is a princess.
It comes in 4 dress options (blue,pink,blue/pink with a lace choker) and 5 crown colors.


 
The crown mesh is a new mesh by me and is included
It can be found in Earrings section and has a custom thumbnail

The dress mesh is included and is by Sim 4 Nexus with an small adaptation to the skirt (for the amazing works by Sim4Nexus check here ,thanks Sims4Nexus for the great mesh)



Necklace recolor by me here

Download Gown Here
Download Crown Here
 

Hair is by NewSea (not included)
 Background by Fantasy Backgrounds


Hope you guys enjoy.


Made with


http://www.sims4studio.com

8 comments :

  1. Amazing dress! Perfect for my disney legacy challenge!! Thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aga! :) It means a lot that you like it!

      Delete
  2. It looks great! I'm glad the mesh worked out for you. =) I sent you an email by the way, I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha! Love your page and all the cool stuff I find there :) The mesh worked perfectly, is an amazing mesh and without you wouldn't be able to do a Sleeping Beauty inspired dress :) Is just a perfect mesh for it! I wasn't much online because I was without internet for some time but now I have it :) Going to check! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Bonjour Alin ♥
    Merci de partager vos Superbes créations ♥ j'adore
    J'ai répondu sur mon blog à votre question .
    Bonne journée ♥
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful creation, I can't wait to use it in my game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely dress it's such a shame that this and the Cinderella dress are no longer available for download :( I hope you can upload again somewhere else! I'd love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think is fixed now. :) Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete